Depositing checks into your Planters Bank checking account just got even easier! In addition to stopping by any of our convenient locations, you can now deposit checks for free even on the go ... it's like having a Planters Bank teller wherever you are! With a simple snap from your smart phone's camera your check deposit is in the bank.
Watch this helpful iDeposit Mobile demo to learn more:
Get started with iDeposit Mobile:
- Get a Planters Bank Checking Account
- Enroll in Mobile Banking
- Download the Planters Bank App from the Apple App Store for iOS devices or Google Play for Android devices
- Request iDeposit Mobile One of Three Ways:
Note: To be eligible for iDeposit Mobile you must: (1) be at least 18 years old, (2) have a banking relationship with Planters Bank for at least 30 days, (3) have a Planters Bank Consumer Online Banking account, (4) have a compatible device (Android or Apple) and the Planters Mobile App (5) maintain your Planters Bank accounts in good standing.
Using iDeposit Mobile
Using iDeposit Mobile is easy, but you'll need to be enrolled in Planters Bank Mobile Banking and have the Planters Bank Mobile Banking App on your Apple or Android device.
iDeposit Mobile Tips & Tricks
How Do You Enroll in Mobile Banking,
Text Banking, or Get the App?
1. Login to Planters Bank Online Banking
2. Select the Options tab
3. Click the Enroll Now Button Under the Mobile Banking Profile Section
4. Accept the Terms and Conditions and the Accounts You Would Like to
Access with Mobile Banking and Press Continue
5. Enter Your Mobile Phone Number and Press Next
6. Select Which of the Mobile Banking Services You Would Like to Use(Or All Three!)
7. Check Your Mobile Phone for the Mobile Banking Activation Code,
Enter it on the Confirmation Screen and Press Activate
8. Check Your Phone for Activation Confirmation and Further Instruction
on How to Use the Service(s) You Selected
|How Do I Make a Deposit with iDeposit Mobile?
||Follow these easy steps:
- Login in to Planters Bank Mobile Banking App
- Press the Deposits Tab
- Select Which Account You Want to Deposit Into
- Enter the Amount of the Check
- Endorse the Back of the Check with For Mobile Deposit Only Account #
Followed by Your Account Number. (Note: Your debit card number is not the same as your account number.)
- Flatten Your Check and Place on a Solid, Contrasting Background
- Center the Check Within the Visual Brackets and Take a Photo of the Front AND Back of the Check
- Make Sure All Parts of the Check are Visible, in Focus and Readable
- Click Use Photo When Finished
- Verify Amount then Click Yes