Trusts administered through Planters Bank Trust Services provide an efficient means of preserving, protecting, and managing your assets both during your lifetime and after your death, for the continued benefit of your family.
Planters Bank Trust Services can offer you assistance with the creation and implementation of a variety of trusts, including but not limited to:
- Living Trusts – Trust created during the life of the grantor.
- Testamentary Trusts or Trusts Under the Will – Trust created under the last will and testament of the deceased.
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts – Trust which owns and is beneficiary of life insurance policies on the life of the grantor.
- Charitable Lead or Charitable Remainder Trusts – Set up by the grantor to benefit their family members as well as their favorite charity
- Special Needs Trusts – Provides financial supplement for someone with a disability without jeopardizing government assistance.
Benefits of naming Planters Bank Trust Services as Trustee:
- It is our fill-time profession.
- We have staff trained and experienced in trust management.
- We are not subject to some of the complications of an individual trustee, such as death or incompetence.
- Impartial treatment of trust beneficiaries.